Saturday, October 6, 2012

The drum sets I use and why

Different kinds of music call for different kinds of drum sets. The modern drum set is going to be larger and have big size drums.
This is my modern drum set. It can be used for rock,funk,metal,and any other kind of music that needs more volume.
My modern drum set what I use= Pearl export drum set
Remo ebony pinstripe drum heads for my toms.
DW hardware.
Pastie cymbals.
Pearl hardware.
Slingerland snare drum with a remo cevlar marching drum head.For a lot of pop!
I use remo power stroke pro for my bass drums.

Smaller historic drum sets are going to be smaller in size. These drum sets were were crafted to play along with the dance jazz bands. From about 1914 to the 1960's. These drums were developed to play along with acoustic instruments. These drums are smaller in size and have a softer volume.
My bebop drum set.

I use a Slingerland drum set from 1963.
I use Zildjian cymbals from the 1960's
DW hardware
Remo ebony Ambassador drum heads on my toms.
Pearl snare drum piccolo with Remo power dot head.

No comments:

Post a Comment